PDA

View Full Version : Having problems actually paying for license

neilhillier
03-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi. I'm really excited to try out the plugin, but for some reason can't actually get through the checkout to actually pay for a license (I just keep getting redirected to the shopping cart when I hit checkout). Also, I've installed the plugin without any problems during installation, but when I run Maya, the DMM plugin appears in the plugin manager and can be turned on, but when the shelf pops up there's no icons in it, and no main drop down menu for any DMM function. So right now, I want to buy/use your product, but am not having any luck getting either accomplished. Any chance you could post a detailed step-by-step process of how to get through the buying process, and how to get it working in Maya?

I'm using Windows XP 64, Maya 2011

Thanks for the help.

neilhillier
03-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Ok, I think I fixed the problem with a re-installation. Now upon initial start-up it says that a full license has already been generated for this computer, and the shelf and menu populates just fine. Thing is, I haven't actually paid for anything yet (I know I didn't give any credit card info in the checkout that I went through).

Please let me know if I need to pay the $299.00 in some other manner to make sure I have a full licensed version. Thanks for the help.

Neil

vik
03-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi Neil,

Apologies for that problem. We are changing the license system to be easier to use. Its likely that you may not have the full license. Please check and see if you can simulate more than 2500 tets.

-Vik