Thread: Purchasing Full Version

Purchasing Full Version

When trying to purchase the upgrade from the free version that comes with Maya 2012, I can't get past the shopping cart to pay for the upgrade. Also, will the license for Maya 2012 work for Maya 2013?

Thanks,

Wayne Daigle

Hi Wayne,

Apologies for that. We are in the process of revising our shopping cart system. You can purchase a version by sending a request directly to info@pixelux.com. We can do an invoiced payment that way.

And yes, the license for Maya 2012 will work automatically for Maya 2013.

-Admin

Thanks! I've sent an email requesting license/full version.

Hi Vik, I have Maya 2014 and 2015 win x64. I am running limited DMM version in 2014. If I purchase the full version, will I automatically get 2015 version when you release it, or do I pay for that? Also, I see that the plug-in is locked to the machine ID, if my computer crashes, and I need to build a new one, how can I get the license relocated to the new machine?

Thanks.

Regards,

Alkesh.

Hi Alkesh,

We can move the license between machines for you.

Not sure if the 2015 version will be free yet, but even if it is not, there will be an upgrade option from the 2014 version that won't be the full price.

We have some new features coming for the plugin by the end of the year. That version will definitely not be a free upgrade.

Cheers,
    Vik

Thanks Vik,

So upgrading to that new version with new features will still be less than full price? Trying to see if buying now gives me any advantage to upgrade, versus waiting and buying the new version, if it is going to be full price anyway. Thanks

Regards,

Alkesh.

Quote Originally Posted by vik View Post
    Hi Alkesh,

We can move the license between machines for you.

Not sure if the 2015 version will be free yet, but even if it is not, there will be an upgrade option from the 2014 version that won't be the full price.

We have some new features coming for the plugin by the end of the year. That version will definitely not be a free upgrade.

Cheers,
    Vik
    can you give us any indications into the new functionality?