Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: maya 2013 DMM upgrade?

Check me if I'm wrong but extensions are typically not part of service pack updates. Extensions are downloaded from Autodesk's subscriber's area.

Extension Compatibility

That's correct. I did confirm that with AD today. The second hotfix for Maya 2013 should not be an issue with this release. We are getting the Extension to build for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by frescalus View Post
    Check me if I'm wrong but extensions are typically not part of service pack updates. Extensions are downloaded from Autodesk's subscriber's area.

Still waiting on AD to post it.... any word on that?

DMM for Maya 2013 now available!

Download it here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...linkID=9242259

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
    Vik

ahh...figures it would be posted after the fact LOL..

thank you vik!

Great stuff, Is there any new documentation that we can read on the release?

Any word when DMM for Maya 2013 Extension will be released?

We had planned to get something to Autodesk late this week. We have been working hard on the new Efexio product and that is taking up our time as we head into the final release of that.

I suspect there will be some testing by Autodesk so it may be a week or so to get it out to everyone.

-Vik

The release is essentially the same from a functionality standpoint, with the exception of Alembic integration. There are a lot of changes in terms of performance and bugfixing under the hood though.

We are working on some more tutorials for you as well.

-Vik

Thanks for the update Vik! Looking forward to it.