Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dmm And Maya Particles ( Emitting Maya Particles From Dmm Object )

u r welcome Rechardbenva

Your tutorials are great. Thanks so much. I would have never figured this out on my own.

I used your tutorial for how to emit fluids. It was great and worked. Here's one of the samples I did. http://youtu.be/zAl41FEyVqk
    Now I am following along with the first "Particle" video and at 7:12 mark the "file1" for the texture I don't understand where it came from our what it should look like.
    Is it file with a white sqare? Can you post a sample so I can duplicate it? Many thanks for any insight.

EDIT: Nevermind. I understand now. It's just a small section on the top of the arch in the UV are painted white. 2 seconds in PSD. Thanks.
    Last edited by AVTPro; 07-15-2012 at 05:10 AM.

I tried this but this wont work. I think Alsh3lan is right.

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    One thing you might try is to assign a different texture to internal faces and use that to emit particles. You can do this by following the instructions for assigning inner face textures as opposed to a general surface texture. Assign the first texture to the entire object and then pick a single face and assign another texture to that. The second texture will become the inner surface texture which you can use to emit particles.

-Admin

I got it finally to work.

But how can i texture the inner shatterd parts again?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Addepat; 11-23-2012 at 05:28 AM.