Thread: Problem with DMM Simulation

Problem with DMM Simulation

Hi. I just bought your plugin like 5 days ago and Im trying to do this simple simulation that I can't make it work ...
    I have this scene and 2 panels which I grab the one on the RIGHT and I mirrored it to the other side then I did a Freeze transform and Reverse the faces, etc ....
    As you can see I the same cube which is pushing the wall outwards and on the Right side is working fine but on the left side is working but just partially you can see that not the whole wall is cracking is seems that the outer Left part is not even working or not paying attention to the passive object which is pushing it? here are screenshots of my settings and a playbast from Maya ... Please if you one of you guys could respond if necessary I can send the Maya file.

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/195/679.mp4/

Id say rather than mirror your geometry start from a fresh piece and make the simulation again. So far ive noticed that DMM is pretty particular about the setup process, freezing transforms etc..my guess is something has become disconnected...so just rebuild its a simple enough setup.

good luck

Problem with DMM Simulation

Hi,

Please email your scene to info@pixelux.com and we'll see what we can do to help you fix it.

-Vik