Thread: Crash on Mesh Verify

Crash on Mesh Verify

3ds Maxs 2010 - crashes when using MEch Verify, possibly due to non poly, but it was a sphere, and they appear to be nothing but trouble!

Re: Crash on Mesh Verify

Hello Midgetall,

I tried to reproduce your crash, but I couldn't make it crash myself... Could you please let me know more ? (what do you mean by "non poly" ? normally, if the object isn't an editable poly, it should display a message asking for the conversion first)
    "To infinity and beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear

Create a Sphere.
    Convert to Poly
    Then Mesh Verify.... pop.

Using 3D Maxs 2010 Service Pack 1

Hum... I get the crash too (with Max x64 only) here...

Thanks for pointing it out !

I'll fix it asap, and let you know when a clean version can be downloaded...

Thanks again for your feedback midgetall and sorry about the bug.

Hey no worries about the bug, i know that its valuable that you have people use it and test it outside the way 'it should work'. For me when i make a website, its right, logical and easy yet people still phone up and ask where do i find this and that. I use the 32bit version at the mo, ill do as much as i can for you on my trial license.

I did post another to facebook this morning, you are possibly already workin on it. What is it like working with Munkyfun?

Hi Midgetall !

I've just posted an upgraded version of the plugin: it now works with Max 2011, plus I fixed the meshVerify bug you pointed out.
    To check if you got the most up-to-date version, it should say "v1.014" in the help rollup.

Cheers,

Etienne
    PS: I couldn't find your post on facebook, could you re-post it here please ?

This has been fixed in the latest download. Please go to the DMM Plugin page and get version 1.0.14.

Hi all. I too was getting this crash in 3ds max 2010, x64. It would always crash when I used it (had any of them checked and pressed the button - boom, it'd crash).

After updating to the last ver, it seems to now work - thanks for fix