Thread: 3ds max

3ds max

How do you make a whole animated movie in autodesk 3ds max? Hey, i wanted to know how do you make a movie in autodesk 3ds max. The thing that i need help with is that when making the movie, how do i make the movie go to another place? do i just have to do another seperate animation to do it?

Re: 3ds max

Hello Barnaly,

I don't understand very well what you're asking for: what do you call "movie" ? is it an animated sequence of frame that you see in the Max viewport ? Also, what do you call "make the movie go to another place" ? Do you mean "shift an animation in the viewport through the timeline", or is it rather "I want to render my movie to another location (e.g. C:\my documents) ?
    "To infinity and beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear

Re: 3ds max

I think he is referencing scene changes. Thats not a technical question for these guys. You need to direct each shot. Sometimes ill have 7 of the same set of objects in different files, each making up different camera angels. I find it easier to project manage that way.
    3D Max is for expert use, its taken me years to get where i am now, im nothing special, i just love working in 3D!!

Excellent animation. But there are a few areas which need improvement like water waves created by speeding motor boats and human muscles (the shirtless muscled guy looks like an inflated human like doll).