Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Operation Sytstem Error

Re: Operation Sytstem Error

Quote Originally Posted by zilhk
    Did you received my private email?
    Yes I'm quite busy right now, but I will check it out as soon as possible. Thanks for you help, this forum may be small but it's extremly helpful :P !

Can you try the following and let me know if it fixed the issue?

Code:
    haspdinst -purge
    haspdinst -i
    haspdinst is usually located in C:\Program Files\Pixelux\DMM Plugin for Maya\License

Thanks.
    Getting the plugin ready!

Can you try the following and let me know if it fixed the issue?

Code:
    haspdinst -purge
    haspdinst -i
    haspdinst is usually located in C:\Program Files\Pixelux\DMM Plugin for Maya\License

Thanks.
    I don't really understand.. What do you want me to do? Haspdisnt seems to be a program.. Do you want me to write that or... Sorry my "stupidness" but please explain

Here are more details:

1) Open the Command Prompt (either select that program in Start/All Programs/Accessories or press Windows+R and enter cmd)
    2) Type in
    haspdinst -purge
    and hit enter
    3) When HASP is done, type in
    haspdinst -i
    and hit enter

Hope that helps!

Here are more details:

1) Open the Command Prompt (either select that program in Start/All Programs/Accessories or press Windows+R and enter cmd)
    2) Type in
    haspdinst -purge
    and hit enter
    3) When HASP is done, type in [quote:et7ks1gl]haspdinst -i
    and hit enter

Hope that helps![/quote:et7ks1gl]

Sadly that does not work either .. When i type in "haspdinst -purge" and press enter it says something like: haspdinst was not recognised as command, program or batchfile... And the same thing happens with "haspdinst -i"... Btw i have sent a 'error report thing' to the mail you said. Hope you figure something new out..

As Zilhk said you've to go in the folder where "haspdint" is before typing the commands. It's usually located in : "C:\Program Files\Pixelux\DMM Plugin for Maya\License". If DMM is installed in another directory just replace the "C:\Program Files..." by the correct path.

So :
    2) Type the drive letter where DMM was installed (if it's located in C:\ you don't have to do this but let's say it's in E:\Program Files\...) :
    E:
    and press Enter

3) Navigate to the Licence folder
    cd "Program Files\Pixelux\DMM Plugin for Maya\License"
    and press Enter

and now try the commands
    2) Type in
    [quote:3nx22gqe]
    haspdinst -purge
    and hit enter
    haspdinst -i
    and hit enter

Hope that helps!
    [/quote:3nx22gqe]

Quote Originally Posted by David
    As Zilhk said you've to go in the folder where "haspdint" is before typing the commands. It's usually located in : "C:\Program Files\Pixelux\DMM Plugin for Maya\License". If DMM is installed in another directory just replace the "C:\Program Files..." by the correct path.

So :
    2) Type the drive letter where DMM was installed (if it's located in C:\ you don't have to do this but let's say it's in E:\Program Files\...) :
    E:
    and press Enter

3) Navigate to the Licence folder
    [quote:av2idn3k]
    cd "Program Files\Pixelux\DMM Plugin for Maya\License"
    and press Enter

and now try the commands
    2) Type in
    [quote:av2idn3k]
    haspdinst -purge
    and hit enter
    haspdinst -i
    and hit enter

Hope that helps!
    [/quote:av2idn3k][/quote:av2idn3k]
    If it's not too inconvenient could you please post a screenshot of how your cmd looks when you have wrote all these commands. I'm still a little unsure. Thanks.

Thanks David for your help. We have posted a complete description of the procedure with screen shots here. The next version of the plugin will include a batch file that take cares of that, so it won't be necessary to type all those commands manually.

Thanks David for your help. We have posted a complete description of the procedure with screen shots here. The next version of the plugin will include a batch file that take cares of that, so it won't be necessary to type all those commands manually.
    Okay, so i did the exact thing as on the screenshots and it worked pretty well untill: when i type "Haspdinst -purge" it says something like: 'previous version detected. Use -fremove switch.'
    So i typed haspdinst -fremove, but then it just opened the haspdinst file. I then typed "haspdinst -i" and I get the usually error (Operation System not supported error code : "Some numbers" (see first post)). I think that this is maybe just a small error which i hope is easy to fix. If not, I guess I can just wait for the new version of DMM Plugin. Thank you.

Command Prompt ( Start/All Programs/Accessories or press Windows+R and enter cmd) > Type where DMM was installed (C:\ you don't have to do this but let's say it's in E:\Program Files\...) > Navigate to the Licence folder > Enter.