Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation Sytstem Error

Operation Sytstem Error

Hello.

I have the same problem as Blackmack has in this post: http://www.pixeluxentertainment.com/for ... f=12&t=105 .
    The only difference is that i have the full version of Maya and he has the trial.

Please help me... I really wanna try DMM.

Re: Operation Sytstem Error

Can you describe the OS you are using and the version of Maya? What it the exact message that you are getting? Thanks.
    Getting the plugin ready!

I use Maya 2009 unlimited edition ( Not a trial ) and have Windows XP Home Edition (SP2 Included). And the error i get is the exact same as in Blackmacks post (see link in my previous post. Hope someone can help figure the problem out. Thanks

Are you running 32 bit Windows?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zilhk
    Are you running 32 bit Windows?
    Thanks.
    Yes.

Hello,
    Sorry about the difficulties you are encountering. I have to ask a few more questions.
    Have you tried to disable the antivirus/firewall during the installation as described in this post (at the end)? Did you make sure you run the installer with administrator rights?
    Thanks.

Hello,
    Sorry about the difficulties you are encountering. I have to ask a few more questions.
    Have you tried to disable the antivirus/firewall during the installation as described in this post (at the end)? Did you make sure you run the installer with administrator rights?
    Thanks.
    Yes i have read that post many times and did exactly what it said. I really hope you can help solve the problem before the DMM trial runs out . Once again thanks for your help.

Hello,
    I'm in contact with the HASP team to help us solve that issue. They should reply shortly. In the meantime, can you tell me if you get the same message than Blackmack when you run the installDrivers.bat? He said he was getting this message:

Operation system not supported.
    ErrorCode: 3 0 3989 3

Thanks.

Hello,
    I'm in contact with the HASP team to help us solve that issue. They should reply shortly. In the meantime, can you tell me if you get the same message than Blackmack when you run the installDrivers.bat? He said he was getting this message:

Operation system not supported.
    ErrorCode: 3 0 3989 3

Thanks.
    I'm glad to hear that.
    And yes i get the exact same message as Blackmack.
    I hope they will reply soon and thanks for all.

Did you received my private email?