Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Re: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

I wrote a PM 3 Months before and nobody answered yet...

Lol no answer yet either..mabe they ahve given up on this forum and mabe even DMM...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ARE YOU SIROUSE JUST GIVE US SOME SORT OF UPDATE THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME.... i can see it now ...~~~~Teenager dies from suspencefull heart failure and is no longer reciving blood to the brain... he is DEAD.... all becouse of this little company called DMM they would not put out a veiwer for all the poor people of the world...~~~~ *Emencefull Sigh*

I think you never will get an answer....

Wow they changed the host of this forum... i already thought no one will ever visit this!^^

So can you now give us an update??? We are waiting for a half year and longer already...

Wow... i have been looking at this forum page 2 times a day for the last 7 months O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_344
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ARE YOU SIROUSE JUST GIVE US SOME SORT OF UPDATE THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME.... i can see it now ...~~~~Teenager dies from suspencefull heart failure and is no longer reciving blood to the brain... he is DEAD.... all becouse of this little company called DMM they would not put out a veiwer for all the poor people of the world...~~~~ *Emencefull Sigh*
    who ever Wrote that most be crazy ^^^^^^

I return with news..

I just ate a ham sandwich oh..and also

It was nice...no reply no NOTHING I AM SICKEND BY THERE LACK OF REPLYING

Yup

Look, guys, if you want news, Join Facepunch, or Fun-Motion, or Datarealms, or Portalized.
    You'll never be confined to a single dead thread there. Anyway, just remember in the back of your mind that it is coming, and check back every so often. Not twice a day for 6 months.