Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Re: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Iam really interested on that. I hope soon means in some days not in some weeks or months!

Yeah!!....that be sweet.....and...if you don't release it soon...i WILL...cut through my leg...WITH A SOUP SPOON!..

Quote Originally Posted by irpie
    Yeah!!....that be sweet.....and...if you don't release it soon...i WILL...cut through my leg...WITH A SOUP SPOON!..
    Ooo ill cut through mine with a uhh... spherical object

you've been watching to many happy tree friend episodes. Haven't you.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack
    Lol ive seen pretty much all of them

You would think that....but..no...i was thinking of ways to protest....saw the spoon on my desk....and thought hmmmm that could cut through my leg..

You would think that....but..no...i was thinking of ways to protest....saw the spoon on my desk....and thought hmmmm that could cut through my leg..
    What.......'s ... with.... al..l the......... periods.........in.....yo..ur....sentences........ .....................?.?.?.?.?

You would think that....but..no...i was thinking of ways to protest....saw the spoon on my desk....and thought hmmmm that could cut through my leg.. [/quote]

What.......'s ... with.... al..l the......... periods.........in.....yo..ur....sentences........ .....................?.?.?.?.?[/quote]

Dont see any periods in my sentence just full stops --> ; <-- period --> . <-- full stop.
    know what you mean before you question THE MAGIC OF THE FULL STOP!

Please give us an update how the work is going on...^^
    And @irpie and macattack donīt get crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by WarStorm
    Please give us an update how the work is going on...^^
    And @irpie and macattack donīt get crazy!
    i think they already are crazy and thay already kind of posted a update

"Hi Everyone,

We are sorry that the sandbox program has not been posted yet. We have been very busy with getting our evaluation kits ready ever since The Force Unleashed came out as well as getting the plugin ready for final release.

One thing about the sandbox is that to get the greatest benefit from it, you should make sure your graphics card has a GPU that supports the use of Texture Units by Vertex shaders. This is important for the deformation shader that DMM uses to deform the surface geometry with tetrahedral meshes.

Examples of cards that support our deformation shader are: Nvidia cards after the 6800 and AMD cards like the 3870 and later. If your GPU doesn't support having Vertex shaders access texture units, the sandbox will detect this and still work, but it will use the CPU for the deformation - resulting in slower performance.

We will be releasing the sandbox viewer soon, after we make a few usability changes to it. I can't give you an exact date right now, but we are doing our best to get it to you as soon as we can.

Best Regards,
    dmmjedi"