Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Re: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Quote Originally Posted by zalo
    If the team is consistent with their date promises and when it actually happens then wait until after January.
    Then, you can complain whatever you like.

OK

lol thats fair i guess 1 week 3 months...potatoe potata....But seriously as long as it functions well im fine.

k

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_344
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    A
    A
    A
    A----------------------------------------Updateplease
    A
    A
    A
    A
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Jesus what is wrong with you, A.D.D.?
    This guy PM'ed me to say he was bored just calm down and wait and quit spamming the thread with useless crap.

i tottaly agree with you macattack...ill get back to you right after i PM u..(im bored also)

If I'm right, there won't be a stand-alone version, only a Maya version. WHY?!!

Who has Maya: someone. Who wants to try DMM: EVERYONE!!!

So make a non-Maya version for the rest of us!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

We are sorry that the sandbox program has not been posted yet. We have been very busy with getting our evaluation kits ready ever since The Force Unleashed came out as well as getting the plugin ready for final release.

One thing about the sandbox is that to get the greatest benefit from it, you should make sure your graphics card has a GPU that supports the use of Texture Units by Vertex shaders. This is important for the deformation shader that DMM uses to deform the surface geometry with tetrahedral meshes.

Examples of cards that support our deformation shader are: Nvidia cards after the 6800 and AMD cards like the 3870 and later. If your GPU doesn't support having Vertex shaders access texture units, the sandbox will detect this and still work, but it will use the CPU for the deformation - resulting in slower performance.

We will be releasing the sandbox viewer soon, after we make a few usability changes to it. I can't give you an exact date right now, but we are doing our best to get it to you as soon as we can.

Best Regards,
    dmmjedi

Quote Originally Posted by dmmjedi
    Hi Everyone,

We are sorry that the sandbox program has not been posted yet. We have been very busy with getting our evaluation kits ready ever since The Force Unleashed came out as well as getting the plugin ready for final release.

One thing about the sandbox is that to get the greatest benefit from it, you should make sure your graphics card has a GPU that supports the use of Texture Units by Vertex shaders. This is important for the deformation shader that DMM uses to deform the surface geometry with tetrahedral meshes.

Examples of cards that support our deformation shader are: Nvidia cards after the 6800 and AMD cards like the 3870 and later. If your GPU doesn't support having Vertex shaders access texture units, the sandbox will detect this and still work, but it will use the CPU for the deformation - resulting in slower performance.

We will be releasing the sandbox viewer soon, after we make a few usability changes to it. I can't give you an exact date right now, but we are doing our best to get it to you as soon as we can.

Best Regards,
    dmmjedi
    YAY thank you so much

ps. I have a 9800 GT so i think it will work
    =)

AWSOME.. i only have 8600GT 1GB..overclocked should work i hope.....Jazuhero are you tired??....there is already maya plugin...yes but this is a seperate viewer for the people not ritch enough or illegal enough to own maya ...well if im nt mistaken of course im sorry if im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_344
    Quote Originally Posted by dmmjedi
    Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,
    dmmjedi
    YAY thank you so much

ps. I have a 9800 GT so i think it will work
    =)
    You are my hero's