Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Re: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Quote Originally Posted by vaaern
    I'm excited about this, I didn't really follow the first details of the viewer, but I hope we're gonna be able to create our own scenes

ya im not quite so exited about making the scenes (since i have maya with the plugin) but i want to try out that veiwer pretty badley but if it dosent have a sence maker with it you can pm me and ill see if i can make some stuff for you people

Hopefully they will include demos like the DMM castle...

I really want to be able to play that castle demo thing...
    and/or the tank simulation in the wrecked town...*drools*

Quote Originally Posted by irpie
    Hopefully they will include demos like the DMM castle...
    psh... i think i could make a castle maby... probebly not nevermind

XD..i can make a chair and make it smash throught a 2 floors of building...obviously no walls...just floor lol i suck with maya..

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_344
    OMG Just shut up that like the 8th time you came in to insult us whenever we asked when thay will be done so why dont you go Shut Up and sit in a corner you three yr old
    Just let the devs work, believe me, I'm a artist for a game in progress called liquidized and developing any software takes time. I'm sorry that the people at pixelux aren't lifeless freaks that spend all their time working on software for you but they have better things to do and no way to make an exact prediction of when they'll be done. How am I being immature by telling you to stop bugging the developers and whining like you're gona die if you don't get the software tomorrow. Its okay to ask a little but 2-3 pages of whining is totally absurd.

PS: and spartan, saying "OMG just shut" up makes you sound like a little emo girl.

Ya but telling us to shut up dosent help at all and they should be giving us some kind of update couse we havent heard from them since October 19th wich was a month ago so im entitled to ask for a simple update.

ps. I dont realy care if they just tell me that thair working on it i just want to know if thair doing somthing and get some sort of feedback

pps. And stop defending. them they knew that they would hear this if the told us somthing this awsome is coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_344
    Ya but telling us to shut up dosent help at all and they should be giving us some kind of update couse we havent heard from them since October 19th wich was a month ago so im entitled to ask for a simple update.
    They could just never post again and they wouldn't be breaking and of their "duties" (although that would suck). They don't have to do anything for you so just be glad this program exists and quit whining.

They could just never post again and they wouldn't be breaking and of their "duties" (although that would suck). They don't have to do anything for you so just be glad this program exists and quit whining.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

But still they could be nice and post.

ps. A Question For macattack

What and who is this veiwer for ???

If the team is consistent with their date promises and when it actually happens then wait until after January.
    Then, you can complain whatever you like.