Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

Re: Sandbox Like Program of DMM

The Pixelux Team said me that they work on such a public release, but that this is not their main work. They are planning to release it someday.

Quote Originally Posted by WarStorm
    The Pixelux Team said me that they work on such a public release, but that this is not their main work. They are planning to release it someday.
    Great. So we can expect it sometime between year 2017 and 2099

such a nice irony -_- ....

Are you crazy 2017..2099 those are ridiculous predictions....it wont be released in THIS century.. -_-

uff... i better forgett this and erase my video on youtube about this.

No...I suggest we just spam the inbox of each and every Moderator and Admin
    FORWARD TO VIEWERCTRY

wouldnt be so good. i just hope they bring it out. anytihng where we can play around with this cool engine.

I suggest they release it with the cost of $7.99 but to every one on the forum a free copy..or just this thread as we have bin there since the begining.

i would pay 10 for it!!! or $ whatever.

Pixelux!!!! Cant u plz answere about a release of it? or isnt there anything anymore?

He replyed..

Additional points about the viewer.

Hi Irpie, I also wanted to let you know that the other factor in getting the viewer out to you guys is our time division in a project we are involved in with a very large company. I can't talk more about it because of NDAs, but I think you will like the end result.

I will post more details as they become available.

I am sorry we have not been able to get the viewer out to you guys. Hopefully this will be remedied soon.

-dmmjedi

Hi Irpie,

We have been focussed on getting DMM ported to as many platforms as possible, and this has been taking up all our time and resources. We revisit the release of the viewer pretty often, but to release something into the wild is something that requires us to make a lot of changes to make the UI robust, material settings work properly, etc.

We have a big meeting next week where we will discuss getting some resources dedicated to it to get it out sooner. Until then, I can't give you a specific timeframe for release.

-dmmjedi