Thread: Mac plugin

Mac plugin

I would like it if there was a beta version of the Maya mac plug-in.
    If their is please direct me to the location I can obtain It from.
    Thanks.

Re: Mac plugin

Believe me, I would love nothing better than to have the Mac version done! however the PC version was a high priority.

The Mac version will be forthcoming, we will post an update as soon as it comes out.

Topic moved to: DMM Plugin for Maya >> Feature Request

Hello everybody,

just wanted to mention it once more: As soon as there is a version of the Maya DMM plugin for Maya2010 for OSX I will purchase it

best regards
    Christian

So I have some good news for you regarding the Mac plugin. We have built a 64-bit Linux plug-in and it is working pretty well. The MacOS version of Maya and the plug-in should be quite straightforward to port from that build. We will be making a beta available as soon as the Linux version is stable. We expect to do this within the next 2 weeks.

Best Regards,
    dmmjedi

Any update on the MAC plugin !!

I can wait to use it. I really need to test this plugin and there is no way I am working on anything else than OS X !! . Please please please...

There have doesn't any updation on a MAC plugin. You have to use a current version of MAC Plugin. We hope, the upgration on MAC Plugin will come in very soon and we can use it.