PDA

View Full Version : Batch render BUG!

Jiri Linhart
01-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Please help:] DMM plugin didnt render in batch render on 64bit system!! Where is problem? On any type of 64bit comuter, 64bit maya 2009, renderer - mental or software it doasnt read cache. Is there any cure for this?! Cache works fine bud not i batch render!

Jiri Linhart
01-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Problem solved:] The name of output file have to be exactly same as scene name, in other case cash will note be loaded!. Its little bit strange, because in many situations, when you for example need render passes you need different render file names:{ So for my opinion its small bug there:] Hope in future will be repaired this:] I have been in situation, when i need really quickly render my simulation, and i was very angry when i have been solving this bug:{ Its not big problem bud its there:]

pluginGuy
01-25-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi Jiri,
I've made a few tests with Maya 2009 64 bit and couldn't recreate your problem. Could you post a step-by-step description on how to reproduce this issue? Or do you have a simple scene that shows the problem?
Thanks.

Jiri Linhart
02-14-2010, 10:47 PM
So problem solved by force:] After the scene is cached in DMM, i export all scene in our inhouse meshcacher and make from simulation normal mesh animation:] Than all problems are gone, because you can do with this cache anything without problem:] Your plugin is great to simulation, bud after this its little bit problematic to work with DMM caches..especialy in huge scenes:] So this is solution of all problems that could DMM cache cause:]

issac
05-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Crash when rendering with Mental Ray and Motion Blur: Maya crashes because the plugin creates new faces when an object fractures. This seems to bother Motion Blur. The DMM Object have an option to show all the inner faces since the first frame. Enabling that option on every object that fracture will prevent the crash from occurring. To set that option, select the DmmObject node and check "Show Inner Faces" in the attribute editor. Repeat that step for every DMM Object that fracture (a global command will be available for the next version of the plugin).[/*:m:3f796655]