PDA

View Full Version : Mac plugin

macattack
08-27-2008, 09:42 AM
I would like it if there was a beta version of the Maya mac plug-in.
If their is please direct me to the location I can obtain It from.
Thanks.

dmmjedi
08-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Believe me, I would love nothing better than to have the Mac version done! however the PC version was a high priority.

The Mac version will be forthcoming, we will post an update as soon as it comes out.

administrator
09-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Topic moved to: DMM Plugin for Maya >> Feature Request

Christianz
11-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Hello everybody,

just wanted to mention it once more: As soon as there is a version of the Maya DMM plugin for Maya2010 for OSX I will purchase it :)

best regards
Christian

dmmjedi
11-13-2009, 02:34 AM
So I have some good news for you regarding the Mac plugin. We have built a 64-bit Linux plug-in and it is working pretty well. The MacOS version of Maya and the plug-in should be quite straightforward to port from that build. We will be making a beta available as soon as the Linux version is stable. We expect to do this within the next 2 weeks.

Best Regards,
dmmjedi

technolegion
03-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Any update on the MAC plugin !!

I can wait to use it. I really need to test this plugin and there is no way I am working on anything else than OS X !! . Please please please...

jamcruise
11-21-2010, 11:52 PM
There have doesn't any updation on a MAC plugin. You have to use a current version of MAC Plugin. We hope, the upgration on MAC Plugin will come in very soon and we can use it.